A group of government agencies called MoBie (Ministry of Business Innovation and Employment) have published an document regarding small business in New Zealand.
The document has insightful graphs and statistics and is worth a quick review at least.
Do you know?
· 97.2% of businesses have fewer than 20 employees?
· Small businesses employ 30.2% of NZ workforce?
· Australia is the largest source of overseas income for small business?
· There are more self employed men than women?
· The number of self employed people between the ages 50-59 and 60-64 is increasing?